Recently, The Boston Herald ran an article on Kennebunkport, Maine and writer Eric Carsano named our quintessential coastal community as one of her "favorite places to vacation in New England". We couldn't agree more.
Ms. Carsano noted a few of her favorite inns, restaurants and shops in Kennebunkport including some of our favorites Captain Jefferd's Inn, White Barn Inn, F-8 Gallery, Salt and Honey, and Scalawags Pet Boutique. We want to add to this spot-on list by adding some of our own local favorites. Feel free to comment with your picks as well.
- Earth at Hidden Pond- organic inspired al fresco. Imagine ripe heirloom tomatoes, picked hours before…local lobster caught fresh that day…cocktails made from herb infused spirits and muddled fruits. Envision distinctive, natural décor, dramatic low candlelight, and soothing tones integrated with solid wood and intricate, yet subtly bold details to create an environment unlike any other.
- Maine Art Gallery- For more than 20 years, Maine Art Paintings and Sculpture has continually offered a year-round display of paintings and sculpture for your consideration. As one of Southern Maine’s premier art gallery destinations, they proudly represent more than 30 artists.
- Daytrip Society- a design store that inspires adventure and wanderlust. Founded by native Mainers and ardent daytrippers, the boutique features a unique mix of gifts, home décor, accessories and locally crafted treasures.
- Maine-ly Drizzle- products are hand selected by the owners to offer a première collection of fresh, unique extra virgin olive oils and fused and infused oils as well as naturally flavored specialty, aged and white balsamic vinegars. They believe high quality oils and vinegars are the essential cornerstones of great tasting meals.
- Minka Home- no visit to Kennebunkport would be complete without visiting our (favorite) store. We are a modern boutique located at 3 Dock Square in Kennebunkport, Maine featuring thoughtfully curated and locally made accessories, home goods, apothecary and art.
We hope to see you soon!
- Chris & Michelle